Campus Recreation at Roanoke College is designed to stimulate interest and participation in physical activities which can be utilized, not only as a student, but also during years after graduation. It is a program that fosters social development in a safe and relaxed atmosphere while satisfying the need to compete. Recreation also stresses certain intangible qualities, such as sportsmanship and fair play.
- RC Choir and Oriana Singers: Lessons & Carols XXX2:00 PM, Sun, 11/30/14 - Sun, 11/30/14
- Women's Basketball2:00 PM, Sun, 11/30/14
- Wear Purple Wednesday11:00 AM, Wed, 12/03/14 - Wed, 12/03/14
- Women's Basketball7:00 PM, Wed, 12/03/14
- Psychology Department Poster Session11:45 AM, Thu, 12/04/14 - Thu, 12/04/14
- RC Jazz and Wind Ensemble Joint Concert7:30 PM, Thu, 12/04/14 - Thu, 12/04/14
- Kwanzaa Dinner 5:00 PM, Fri, 12/05/14 - Fri, 12/05/14