Campus Recreation at Roanoke College is designed to stimulate interest and participation in physical activities which can be utilized, not only as a student, but also during years after graduation. It is a program that fosters social development in a safe and relaxed atmosphere while satisfying the need to compete. Recreation also stresses certain intangible qualities, such as sportsmanship and fair play.
- Women's Tennis3:00 PM, Fri, 02/27/15
- Softball12:00 PM, Sat, 02/28/15
- Mediation and Muffins 7:30 PM, Tue, 03/10/15 - Tue, 03/10/15
- Women's Forum Presents: Lea Morris - musician8:00 PM, Thu, 03/12/15 - Thu, 03/12/15
- Pi Day Pi-ing12:00 PM, Fri, 03/13/15 - Fri, 03/13/15
- Kandinsky Trio Concert :Series Finale7:30 PM, Sat, 03/14/15 - Sat, 03/14/15
- Delta Jamma1:00 PM, Sun, 03/15/15 - Sun, 03/15/15