Campus Recreation at Roanoke College is designed to stimulate interest and participation in physical activities which can be utilized, not only as a student, but also during years after graduation. It is a program that fosters social development in a safe and relaxed atmosphere while satisfying the need to compete. Recreation also stresses certain intangible qualities, such as sportsmanship and fair play.
- Performing Arts Series: So Percussion7:30 PM, Wed, 04/16/14 - Wed, 04/16/14
- Baseball7:30 PM, Wed, 04/16/14
- Women's Lacrosse4:30 PM, Wed, 04/16/14
- Junior Open House9:45 AM, Mon, 04/21/14 - Mon, 04/21/14
- Spring Visit Days9:00 AM, Tue, 04/22/14 - Fri, 04/25/14
- Roanoke College Choir, Oriana Singers Farewell Concert7:30 PM, Fri, 05/02/14 - Fri, 05/02/14
- Baccalaureate 20144:30 PM, Fri, 05/02/14 - Fri, 05/02/14