Campus Recreation at Roanoke College is designed to stimulate interest and participation in physical activities which can be utilized, not only as a student, but also during years after graduation. It is a program that fosters social development in a safe and relaxed atmosphere while satisfying the need to compete. Recreation also stresses certain intangible qualities, such as sportsmanship and fair play.
- Water Days7:00 PM, Tue, 09/23/14 - Tue, 09/23/14
- Taste of Hispanic Culture6:00 PM, Tue, 09/23/14 - Tue, 09/23/14
- Women's Soccer5:00 PM, Tue, 09/23/14
- Men's Soccer4:00 PM, Wed, 09/24/14
- FOTQ w/ the Lenny Marcus Group4:30 PM, Fri, 09/26/14 - Fri, 09/26/14
- Delta Gamma Anchor Spalsh Lip Sync8:00 PM, Fri, 09/26/14 - Fri, 09/26/14
- Build-A-Bear5:00 PM, Fri, 09/26/14 - Fri, 09/26/14