The purpose for the Squah club is to bring students together who have a desire to play and learn the sport of Squash while attending Roanoke College, and develop relationships that will network beyond the court and a students time at the college.
Practices will be held on a weekly basis, consisting of tournament style play between the Club members and simple (optional) drills aimed at improving the basic skills of the sport.
The club competes against many colleges in Virginia including, UVA, Virginia Tech, Washington and Lee, and JMU. They have squash teams or clubs that would serve as our competitors.
Anyone can join, however previous experience with Squash is recommended but not necessary. As of now there is no limit to the number of members in the club.
There are no financial requirements beyond being able to provide your own equipment for play. This includes racquet and athletic wear.
- Men's Lacrosse7:00 PM, Sat, 05/11/13
- Softball9:00 AM, Sat, 05/11/13
- Summer Visit Day1:00 PM, Mon, 06/03/13 - Mon, 06/03/13
- Student Organization Workshop5:00 PM, Mon, 08/26/13 - Mon, 08/26/13
- Poster Sale10:00 AM, Thu, 08/29/13 - Thu, 08/29/13
- Poster Sale10:00 AM, Fri, 08/30/13 - Fri, 08/30/13
- Alpha Phi Omega Info Session7:00 PM, Mon, 09/02/13 - Mon, 09/02/13