Who can Participate?
Any student, as well as any faculty or staff member is welcome to participate in our Group Fitness classes. From beginner to expert, participants are encouraged to be involved at the level and pace at which they are comfortable.
These are non-credit group fitness classes and are offered at no cost! These classes are drop in so everyone's welcome!
You are never too late to join a class! It doesn't matter if it's October or March- new participants are always welcome. Very friendly and welcoming atmosphere!
What kind of classes are offered?
Group Fitness classes range from the time-honored meditation of Yoga, to the new, fast-paced exercise program, Zumba.
- Men's Lacrosse7:00 PM, Sat, 05/11/13
- Softball9:00 AM, Sat, 05/11/13
- Summer Visit Day1:00 PM, Mon, 06/03/13 - Mon, 06/03/13
- Student Organization Workshop5:00 PM, Mon, 08/26/13 - Mon, 08/26/13
- Poster Sale10:00 AM, Thu, 08/29/13 - Thu, 08/29/13
- Poster Sale10:00 AM, Fri, 08/30/13 - Fri, 08/30/13
- Alpha Phi Omega Info Session7:00 PM, Mon, 09/02/13 - Mon, 09/02/13