Current Roanoke College Students, Faculty and Staff are eligible to participate.
Men's, Women's and Co-Recreational divisions will be offered.
Players will only be allowed to play for one Men's/Women's team and one Co-Rec team.
Sign Up Instructions
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.
** IMLeagues offers a live support button on the right side of all pages. **
Please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
To create an IMLeagues account:
1. Go to www.imleagues.com/roanoke/registration
Go to www.imleagues.com and click "Log in with Facebook" if you have a Facebook account with your school email attached. This will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to the school (steps 2-4)
2. Enter your information, using your school email (@mail.roanoke.edu or @roanoke.edu) and press submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school. If not, you can search schools by clicking the "Schools" link.
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
1. Login to your IMLeagues account.
2. Hover over the Register button at the top right of the homepage then choose to Create Team, Join Team, or Join as Free Agent.
Click on the "Roanoke College" link to go to your school's homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed. Click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men's, Women's or Co-Rec).
5. Choose the division you'd like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.).
6. You can join the sport one of three ways:
a. Create a Team (for team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited member must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
i. If they've already registered on IMLeagues, search for their name and invite them.
ii. If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues, scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box and input their school email address.
b. Join a Team
Players may join an existing team in one of four ways:
i. Use the Join Team button at the top of the page.
ii. Accepting a request from the captain to join the team.
iii. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
iv. Going to the captain's player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
c. Join as Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
League schedules will be available as soon as possible and will be available online and at the Colket Center information desk for all divisions. Schedules will be e-mailed directly to all team captains.
- Women's Tennis1:00 PM, Sun, 02/01/15
- Meet the Members8:00 PM, Mon, 02/02/15 - Mon, 02/02/15
- Round Table Discussion4:30 PM, Wed, 02/04/15 - Wed, 02/04/15
- Women's Basketball5:00 PM, Wed, 02/04/15
- Yoga5:00 PM, Fri, 02/06/15 - Fri, 02/06/15
- Capoeira Resistencia7:00 PM, Fri, 02/06/15 - Fri, 02/06/15
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 02/08/15 - Sun, 02/08/15