Now's your chance to prove you have the best overall team on campus. Campus Cup in an annual Intramural Sports award given to the men's, women's and co-rec teams that accumulate the most points throughout the year.
|Campus Cup Events|
|Table Tennis||Roommate Game|
Cup teams can be formed based on Greek affiliation, student organizations, residence hall neighbors, or a group of friends. Your roster may have up to 20 players that can join at any point in the year.
Points will accumulate throughout the year; standings will be updated quarterly. To earn bonus points for your Cup team, you can enter up to 2 teams in each event!
- 3 points: Won Championship
- 2 points: Made Playoffs
- 1 point: Each Team Registered
- -1 point: Each Forfeit
Members of the winning teams will receive a 2013-14 Campus Cup Champions t-shirt and their team name engraved on a plaque to be showcased on campus for years to come!
In order to compete in the inaugural season of Campus Cup, complete the team entry form then submit to the Student Activities Center Desk!
- Men's Basketball2:00 PM, Mon, 12/30/13
- Women's Basketball5:00 PM, Thu, 01/02/14
- Baby Blanket Making7:00 PM, Wed, 01/15/14 - Wed, 01/15/14
- Songs of the Civil Rights5:00 PM, Sun, 01/19/14 - Sun, 01/19/14
- Maroon Visit Day1:00 PM, Mon, 01/20/14 - Mon, 01/20/14
- 6th Annual Lunar New Year Celebration4:00 PM, Thu, 01/30/14 - Thu, 01/30/14
- Women's Self Defense Class6:30 PM, Tue, 02/04/14 - Tue, 02/04/14