Journey is a pre-orientation program for freshman where they participate in various outdoor activities for an entire week.
There is backpacking for several days, some sort of water trip and various other trips such as bouldering, mountain biking, etc.
To participate an application is has to be filled out and a check of $250 made out to Roanoke College Journey.
This program has a maximum of 20 students so make sure you apply early!
Most of these trips are from beginner to intermediate levels so experience is NOT required!
- Men's Lacrosse7:00 PM, Sat, 05/11/13
- Softball9:00 AM, Sat, 05/11/13
- Summer Visit Day1:00 PM, Mon, 06/03/13 - Mon, 06/03/13
- Student Organization Workshop5:00 PM, Mon, 08/26/13 - Mon, 08/26/13
- Poster Sale10:00 AM, Thu, 08/29/13 - Thu, 08/29/13
- Poster Sale10:00 AM, Fri, 08/30/13 - Fri, 08/30/13
- Alpha Phi Omega Info Session7:00 PM, Mon, 09/02/13 - Mon, 09/02/13