Where to Eat
The Commons is the primary dining facility on campus. Meals are served buffet style, seven days a week. Weekly menus change regularly to offer a variety of culinary concepts. Vegan and international foods, as well as options for people with dietary restrictions are offered.
Take advantage of the special theme dinners offered in the Commons including holiday observances, Oktoberfest, Valentine's Day and Mardi Gras, to name a few. Live music, decorations and unique food offerings are available during theme dinners. View this week's menu.
The Cavern is the grab and go eatery, located on the lower level of the Colket Center. Menu items include subs, burgers, salads and wraps. Fresh fruit, snack items, yogurts and a variety of beverages are also offered. The Cavern is open Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. and Saturday from 5:00 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Sutton Commons Hours
Mon - Thrus 7 am - 8 pm
Fri - 7 am - 7 pm
- 7 am - 7:30 am - Continental Breakfast
- 7:30 am - 10 am - Full Breakfast
- 10 am - 11 am - Continental Breakfast
- 11 am - 8 pm - Salad/Deli/Soup/Pasta/Pizza
- 11 am - 3 pm - Burger/Hot Dog Bar
- 11:30 am - 2 pm - Full Lunch
- 5 pm - 8 pm - Full Dinner (Close at 7:00pm on Friday)
Saturday and Sunday
9:30 am - 7 pm
- 9:30 am - 10:30 am - Continental Breakfast
- 10:30 am - 2 pm - Full Brunch
- 2 pm - 7 pm - Salad/Deli/Soup Bar
- 3 pm - 7 pm - Pasta
- 5 pm - 7 pm - Full Dinner