The Sutton Commons
Our primary dining facility is the Sutton Commons where meals are served buffet style with all you care to eat dining, seven days a week. Dining is available continuously each day. Weekly menus change regularly to offer a variety of culinary concepts. Breakfast choices include specialties such as fresh baked muffins, fruit smoothies, an omelet station, fresh cut fruit, "pancake paradise" and much more. Lunch options may include Chef Bob's homemade entrees, specialty sandwiches, soups, chef-made salads, "bakeshop live", brick oven pizza, burgers and hot dogs. Dinner selections are designed to meet a variety of tastes such as vegetarian entrees, international flavors, chef carved roasted meats and comfort food. Our bakery provides a daily array of fresh cookies, cakes, pies, and brownies of exceptional quality.
As students and customers at Roanoke College you do have an input in how the dining program operates. Please don't hesitate to call, e-mail, or stop by the managers' office in the Colket Center, with your questions, comments, or concerns. You can also fill out a Suggestion Card in our Suggestion Box!
FAQs About the Commons
- Men's Lacrosse6:00 PM, Tue, 04/28/15
- Women's Tennis5:30 PM, Tue, 04/28/15
- Senior Recognition Dinner5:30 PM, Wed, 04/29/15 - Wed, 04/29/15
- Senior Class Wine & Cheese Reception4:30 PM, Wed, 04/29/15 - Wed, 04/29/15
- Senior Class Picnic2:00 PM, Thu, 04/30/15 - Thu, 04/30/15
- Roanoke College Choir: Spring Concert7:30 PM, Fri, 05/01/15 - Fri, 05/01/15
- RETIREMENT RECEPTION12:00 PM, Fri, 05/01/15 - Fri, 05/01/15