Request to Stay on Campus during Closed Periods
- Students who live in Afton, Catawba or Elizabeth Halls or who are staying for a college-sponsored activity, job or sport may stay at no charge, but must still submit the following form. Residence Life must receive permission from your supervisor or coach in order for you to stay at no additional charge. Check with your supervisor to see if they have told Residence Life that you permission to stay.
- Students who are not staying a college-sponsored activity, job or sport may stay for a nightly fee of $35. This fee is due the week following the break.
- The Office of Residence Life and Housing will only contact you if you are NOT approved to stay for break or if there are discrepancies in permission and/or having to pay to stay.
- All students will receive a confirmation email as it gets closer to the break containing a "Room Occupied" sign that all students must post on their door to notify campus personnel that they are in the room.
PLEASE NOTE: You must get approval from the Office of Residence Life and Housing prior to returning early.
Please call the Office of Residence Life and Housing for more information regarding staying during a break period. The Office of Residence Life and Housing is open Monday-Friday from 8:00AM-4:30PM.
I understand. Continue to the form.
- Men's Basketball4:00 PM, Fri, 01/02/15
- Women's Basketball4:00 PM, Sat, 01/03/15
- CAB- Bingo9:00 PM, Fri, 01/16/15 - Fri, 01/16/15
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 01/18/15 - Sun, 01/18/15
- Maroon Visit Day12:45 PM, Mon, 01/19/15 - Mon, 01/19/15
- Performing Arts Series presents American Shakespeare Center "Much Ado About Nothing"7:30 PM, Mon, 01/19/15 - Mon, 01/19/15
- Kandinsky Trio Series: The Russian Experience7:30 PM, Sat, 01/24/15 - Sat, 01/24/15