Becoming a Staff Member
Spring 2014 Hiring for RA/GRM Positions
Thank you for considering the possibility of applying to be a Resident Advisor (RA) or Greek Resident Manager (GRM). These positions are amazing leadership opportunities for any student.
For information about the overall RA & GRM selection process, instructions on how to apply, job descriptions, eligibility requirements, and Frequently Asked Questions, please see the Guide to the RA & GRM Application. As you will see in the packet, there are a number of elements to complete the application process.
Electronic Portion (to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Completed RA/GRM Application Form
2. Typed essay question (located in the Guide to the RA & GRM Application)
3. Updated resume
4. 2 completed Faculty and Staff Reference Forms (these should be delivered to the Res Life Office completely sealed, from your reference)
Applications are due Friday, May 9th at 4:30pm.
Interviews will take place Monday, May 12th to Thursday, May 15th.
If you have any questions, please contact the RA/GRM Selection Chair, Kristen Pearson, at email@example.com.
- BSA and RCAD Halloween Dance Party11:00 PM, Fri, 10/31/14 - Fri, 10/31/14
- Roanoke Haunting: Haunted House6:00 PM, Fri, 10/31/14 - Fri, 10/31/14
- Relay For Life Trick or Treat 12:00 PM, Fri, 10/31/14 - Fri, 10/31/14
- Men's Cross Country11:00 AM, Sat, 11/01/14
- Women's Volleyball11:00 AM, Sat, 11/01/14
- Roanoke Haunting: Haunted House6:00 PM, Sat, 11/01/14 - Sat, 11/01/14
- CHIyOga3:00 PM, Sat, 11/01/14 - Sat, 11/01/14