Becoming a Staff Member
Spring 2014 Hiring for RA/GRM Positions
Thank you for considering the possibility of applying to be a Resident Advisor (RA) or Greek Resident Manager (GRM). These positions are amazing leadership opportunities for any student.
For information about the overall RA & GRM selection process, instructions on how to apply, job descriptions, eligibility requirements, and Frequently Asked Questions, please see the Guide to the RA & GRM Application. As you will see in the packet, there are a number of elements to complete the application process.
Electronic Portion (to be emailed to email@example.com)
1. Completed RA/GRM Application Form
2. Typed essay question (located in the Guide to the RA & GRM Application)
3. Updated resume
4. 2 completed Faculty and Staff Reference Forms (these should be delivered to the Res Life Office completely sealed, from your reference)
Applications are due Friday, May 9th at 4:30pm.
Interviews will take place Monday, May 12th to Thursday, May 15th.
If you have any questions, please contact the RA/GRM Selection Chair, Kristen Pearson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Private College Week9:00 AM, Fri, 08/01/14 - Fri, 08/01/14
- Men's Soccer7:00 PM, Fri, 08/22/14
- Women's Soccer11:00 AM, Sat, 08/23/14
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 08/31/14 - Sun, 08/31/14
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 09/07/14 - Sun, 09/07/14
- Performing Arts Series presents Andes Manta in Concert 7:30 PM, Tue, 09/09/14 - Tue, 09/09/14
- Alpha Phi Omega Fall Rush Campfire 7:00 PM, Tue, 09/09/14 - Tue, 09/09/14