Becoming a Staff Member
Spring 2014 Hiring for RA/GRM Positions
Thank you for considering the possibility of applying to be a Resident Advisor (RA) or Greek Resident Manager (GRM). These positions are amazing leadership opportunities for any student.
For information about the overall RA & GRM selection process, instructions on how to apply, job descriptions, eligibility requirements, and Frequently Asked Questions, please see the Guide to the RA & GRM Application. As you will see in the packet, there are a number of elements to complete the application process.
Electronic Portion (to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Completed RA/GRM Application Form
2. Typed essay question (located in the Guide to the RA & GRM Application)
3. Updated resume
4. 2 completed Faculty and Staff Reference Forms (these should be delivered to the Res Life Office completely sealed, from your reference)
Applications are due Friday, May 9th at 4:30pm.
Interviews will take place Monday, May 12th to Thursday, May 15th.
If you have any questions, please contact the RA/GRM Selection Chair, Kristen Pearson, at email@example.com.
- Blood Drive 11:00 AM, Thu, 09/04/14 - Thu, 09/04/14
- FOTQ featuring After Jack4:30 PM, Fri, 09/05/14 - Fri, 09/05/14
- RCAD Funny T-shirts4:30 PM, Fri, 09/05/14 - Fri, 09/05/14
- Women's Volleyball5:00 PM, Fri, 09/05/14
- Women's Volleyball2:30 PM, Fri, 09/05/14
- Film Club Interest Meeting6:00 PM, Fri, 09/05/14 - Fri, 09/05/14
- Concert: We the Kings8:00 PM, Sat, 09/06/14 - Sat, 09/06/14