Request to Stay on Campus during Closed Periods
By clicking "I understand" below, you agree that you understand the following:
- Requests will be accepted until Wednesday, February 26th at 4:30pm.
- Late requests, for a fee of $35, will be accepted until Thursday, February 27th at 4:30pm.
- No requests will be considered after Thursday, February 27th at 4:30pm.
- Students who live in Afton, Catawba or Elizabeth Halls or who are staying for a college-sponsored activity, job or sport may stay at no charge, but must still submit the following form. Residence Life must receive permission from your supervisor or coach in order for you to stay at no additional charge. Check with your supervisor to see if they have told Residence Life that you permission to stay.
- Students who are not staying a college-sponsored activity, job or sport may stay for a nightly fee of $35. This fee is due the week following the break.
- The Office of Residence Life and Housing will only contact you if you are NOT approved to stay for break or if there are discrepancies in permission and/or having to pay to stay.
- All students will receive a confirmation email as it gets closer to the break containing a "Room Occupied" sign that all students must post on their door to notify campus personnel that they are in the room.
Break Request Form Is Now Closed. Have a great Spring Break!
- Men's Tennis4:00 PM, Mon, 03/10/14
- Baseball7:00 PM, Tue, 03/11/14
- Women's Forum 201412:00 AM, Wed, 03/12/14 - Thu, 03/27/14
- Noche de Teatro Biling�e: A Bilingual Night of Theatre7:00 PM, Thu, 03/13/14 - Thu, 03/13/14
- Tif Robinette Performance6:00 PM, Fri, 03/14/14 - Fri, 03/14/14
- Folksingers Erin & Monica - Women's Voices in Music 8:00 PM, Fri, 03/14/14 - Fri, 03/14/14
- Oriana Singers with Virginia Glee Club6:00 PM, Fri, 03/14/14 - Fri, 03/14/14