Summer Housing Selection takes place over the course of two days:
Tuesday, April 23rd: for Summer Session Students and Summer Scholars or Researchers
Wednesday, April 24th: for Summer Employees
- Once your timselot opens, you may log in to the housing selection website at www.roanoke.edu/housingselection using your Roanoke College username and password. (If it doesn't let you log in, call us at 540-375-2308).
- Click on "Application."
- Choose the term you are staying for.
- Complete your Personal and Contact Information (Step 2 on the application menu)
- Complete your Personal Preferences, though you likely have done this previously. If nothing has changed, click submit. (Step 3 on the application menu)
- Request roommates, if you'd like. **IMPORTANT: Requesting roommates does NOT mean you have reserved a space together. **
- Read and accept the Roanoke College Housing Agreement.
- Choose a space. Because the location will be the same for everyone except those staying in Afton or Catawba, you should search for "Room Type."
- If you are hoping to live with someone in particular, you must wait to choose a room until your roommate accepts your request, THEN you can go in and select a space. When you select the space, you will be asked to "Assign bed spaces". Unless you have assigned one to yourself and one for your roommate, or you and your roommate chose bedspaces in the same room on your own, you are NOT in a room together and someone else may choose the space.