Roanoke College offers (3) different meal plans:
- 19 meals per week
- 14 meals per week
- 9 meals per week
All residential students with the exception of those living in Liz (Elizabeth) Hall are required to choose a meal plan. The meal plan(s) for which you are eligible depends on your class status and/or where they live. Please see the chart below.
Meal Plan Options
|Freshmen||must choose a 19 meal per week plan|
|Residents of Afton Hall||may choose a 9 meal, 14 meal, or 19 meal per week plan|
|Residents of Elizabeth Hall||are not required to choose a meal plan but may choose any of the plans if they desire|
|Residents living in apartments in the New Residence Hall||may choose a 9 meal, 14 meal, or 19 meal per week plan|
|Residents living in other spaces (including suites)in the New Residence Hall||14 or 19 meal per week plan|
|All other non-new freshman students||must choose either a 14 or 19 meal per week plan|
|Off campus students||not required to choose a meal plan but may choose any of the plans if they desire|
*Meals do not roll over from week to week. Any meals not taken by the end of the day on Sunday are forfeited.
Selecting Meal Plans
- All students are automatically assigned the minimum allowed meal plan for the building in which they live.
- Students may change their meal plan by using this link from the Business Office.
- Students who live off-campus will not be assigned meal plans automatically, but they can contact the business office to select one if they so choose.
- Summer Visit Day1:00 PM, Fri, 07/25/14 - Fri, 07/25/14
- Virginia Private College Week9:00 AM, Mon, 07/28/14 - Mon, 07/28/14
- Virginia Private College Week9:00 AM, Tue, 07/29/14 - Tue, 07/29/14
- Virginia Private College Week9:00 AM, Wed, 07/30/14 - Wed, 07/30/14
- Virginia Private College Week9:00 AM, Thu, 07/31/14 - Thu, 07/31/14
- Men's Soccer7:00 PM, Fri, 08/22/14
- Men's Soccer7:30 PM, Tue, 08/26/14