Housing Selection for 2013-2014 has ended. What happens now?
- If you did not get a room, or did not get the room you want, you should go on the waiting list. We will be in touch if a room you requested becomes available.
- If you do not have a room and you have submitted a waiting list request and you have not been assigned a room in mid-summer, Residence Life will assign you an available space.
About the Waiting List
- Due to the overwhelming amount of requests, we are unable to provide a status of where you are on the waiting list.
- You will be contacted if a room has become available, so check your Roanoke email, especially over the summer!
- As the semester comes to a close and especially over the summer, many students' plans will change and more rooms will open. Don't despair if you haven't heard from us! As of mid April, no official room changes have occurred because we are waiting for space to open up.
- Submitting more waiting list requests will NOT increase your chances. It will actually push you further down the list!