Step 3: Choose a Room
- Log in to the web service at www.roanoke.edu/housingselection using your Roanoke College username and password.
- The "Application Menu," seen below, contains the steps to choosing a room. The first five may be done ahead of time. When it's time to log-in, the sixth step, "Choose a Space," will become available.
- When you get to "Choose a Space," you will be able to search for certain halls, kinds of rooms, or potential roommates and select a room. This is where having back-up choices will be crucial!
- If you search and you get a message saying "no records found," it means those rooms or spaces are no longer available.
- If you are looking for an off-campus space, you can select "Off Campus" from the drop down menu next to "Room Type."
- Here's what the search section looks like:
- Didn't get the room you wanted? You have until Monday, March 25th at 4:30pm to make any changes in the web service. After the service closes, you can submit changes using the waiting list.
For more information, see:
Off-Campus Releases | Becoming a Commuter | Housing Selection FAQs
Housing Selection Schedule | Housing Reference Guide