Housing selection for students returning to campus for the 2014-2015 school year will take place from March 17th - March 22nd.
- Students will be contacted information in the weeks leading up to housing selection and are encouraged to check their Roanoke email often.
- A limited number of off-campus spaces will be available in housing selection. The number is yet-to-be determined. Students should NOT sign a lease until after they have chosen an off-campus space in housing selection.
- Students who are currently studying abroad should participate in the housing selection process as usual.
- Students who are currently commuting, living off-campus, or taking a semester away but would like to live on campus in fall 2014 should contact Residence Life to be included in all communications.
Please use the links below for more information:
- Housing Selection Schedule: For important dates and timeslots!
- Housing Selection Process: A step-by-step guide of the housing process
- Housing Reference Guide: Information about all of our different buildings- floorplans, types of rooms, gender and class breakdowns, and more
- Off-Campus Release Information: All of the information you need about off-campus releases and appeals, as well as forms
- Commuter Information: Everything you need to know about becoming a commuter
- Squatting and Displacement: Find out if you are eligible to keep your room and if so, how to squat!
- Housing Selection FAQs: The questions we get the most! Check it out - your questions may be here!
- Student Correspondence 2014: Missed an email? Can't find it in your inbox? Check here for anything you missed!