Changing your Housing Selection
So you went through the housing process and you want to change your room...
Is it BEFORE March 24th at 4:00pm?
Here's what you do.
1. Log in to the web service at www.roanoke.edu/homesweethome.
2. Under the Application Menu, go to "6. Choose a Space." The first option underneath it will be "Change Housing Selection."
3. You will see your current room information. Click on the button the bottom of the page that says, "Change your housing selection"
4. A Box will pop up that says "This will cancel your reservation. Press the OK button to continue."
5. Once you press OK, you will be taken back to the room selection search page. It's important to remember that once you cancel that initial room reservation, the old room will become available to all other students who are searching for rooms and it's possible that you will not be able to re-select it.
Is it AFTER March 24th at 4:00pm?
The housing web service closes March 24th at 4:00pm. You can go on the waiting list. Click here to submit a waiting list request. The Office of Residence Life and Housing will be reviewing waiting list requests and will contact you if the space you request opens.
You may get an email this semester, over the summer, or even early in Fall semester, depending on when a spot opens. If you do not hear from us, the spot you requested is not available.
- Film Club Interest Meeting6:00 PM, Fri, 09/05/14 - Fri, 09/05/14
- FOTQ featuring After Jack4:30 PM, Fri, 09/05/14 - Fri, 09/05/14
- RCAD Funny T-shirts4:30 PM, Fri, 09/05/14 - Fri, 09/05/14
- Women's Volleyball5:00 PM, Fri, 09/05/14
- Women's Volleyball2:30 PM, Fri, 09/05/14
- Concert: We the Kings8:00 PM, Sat, 09/06/14 - Sat, 09/06/14
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 09/07/14 - Sun, 09/07/14