Off-Campus Release Information
Seeking an off-campus release can often be a confusing process, especially because it happens during housing selection. Please use the resources found on this page to get all of the information you need.
For more information about how to go about seeking an Off-Campus Release, please see "Pursuing an Off-Campus Release." You can also use the 5 steps at the bottom of the page to navigate.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call the Office of Residence Life & Housing at 540-375-2308 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Steps to Seeking an Off-Campus Release
Step 1: Knowing the Facts | Step 2: Determining Eligibility | Step 3: Preparing for Housing Selection
Step 4: Going through Housing Selection | Step 5: Submitting an Appeal
- Baseball12:00 PM, Sat, 03/08/14
- Softball10:00 AM, Sat, 03/08/14
- Women's Forum 201412:00 AM, Wed, 03/12/14 - Thu, 03/27/14
- Noche de Teatro Biling�e: A Bilingual Night of Theatre7:00 PM, Thu, 03/13/14 - Thu, 03/13/14
- Tif Robinette Performance6:00 PM, Fri, 03/14/14 - Fri, 03/14/14
- Folksingers Erin & Monica - Women's Voices in Music 8:00 PM, Fri, 03/14/14 - Fri, 03/14/14
- Kandinsky Trio Concert Series �Double Finale�7:30 PM, Sat, 03/15/14 - Sat, 03/15/14