Off-Campus Release Information
Seeking an off-campus release can often be a confusing process, especially because it happens during housing selection. Please use the resources found on this page to get all of the information you need.
For more information about how to go about seeking an Off-Campus Release, please see "Pursuing an Off-Campus Release." You can also use the 5 steps at the bottom of the page to navigate.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call the Office of Residence Life & Housing at 540-375-2308 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Steps to Seeking an Off-Campus Release
Step 1: Knowing the Facts | Step 2: Determining Eligibility | Step 3: Preparing for Housing Selection
Step 4: Going through Housing Selection | Step 5: Submitting an Appeal
- Film Club Interest Meeting6:00 PM, Fri, 09/05/14 - Fri, 09/05/14
- FOTQ featuring After Jack4:30 PM, Fri, 09/05/14 - Fri, 09/05/14
- RCAD Funny T-shirts4:30 PM, Fri, 09/05/14 - Fri, 09/05/14
- Women's Volleyball5:00 PM, Fri, 09/05/14
- Women's Volleyball2:30 PM, Fri, 09/05/14
- Concert: We the Kings8:00 PM, Sat, 09/06/14 - Sat, 09/06/14
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 09/07/14 - Sun, 09/07/14