Information for Transfer Students

As a transfer student, there is additional information to consider when selecting a residence hall. 


  • Upperclassmen transfer students may choose from any of the residence halls (except the Greek communities). For a full list of Residence Halls, click here. 
  • If you are a student who is returning to Roanoke after time away, please contact the Residence Life office for further instruction.

Meal Plans

Upperclassmen transfer students will automatically be assigned a meal plan when they sign up for housing - no additional steps are needed. They will be assigned the minimum required meal plan for the building in which they live. For example, upperclassmen living in Caldwell Hall may choose either a 14 meal or 19 meal plan; upperclassmen in this building will be automatically assigned the 14 meal plan. If you would like to change your meal plan, you can contact the business office. 

For the full list of prices and of meal plan options by building, click here.


Campus Events