Honors Living Learning Community
More about the Honors LLC
The Honors Program LLC houses current members of the Honors Program in three floors of New Hall next to Kerr Stadium. It provides a unique academic community for students of the Honors Program to live, study, and relax with like-minded peers. New Hall also houses the Honors lounge, kitchen, and classroom. All Honors students have the opportunity to live on the Honors floors as space permits. New Hall is pod-style living. Each pod has a mix of single and double rooms centered around a common living and kitchen area. Students have access to a flat screen TV and a refrigerator as well as a study room.
The Honors Program LLC is a unique living experience. Residents of the Honors floors agree to a more academic community
than is present in other residence halls on campus. This does not mean that Honors students don't have some fun, too! You can often find Honors students socializing in the common room, studying together in the study space, or hanging out on the hall. It does mean that residents of the Honors Program LLC agree to a higher degree of respect for their neighbors and their living space.
Dr. Michael Hakkenberg, Director of Honors Program
- R- House Dedication10:00 AM, Sat, 01/31/15 - Sat, 01/31/15
- Men's Basketball2:00 PM, Sat, 01/31/15
- Women's Basketball2:00 PM, Sat, 01/31/15
- Meet the Members8:00 PM, Mon, 02/02/15 - Mon, 02/02/15
- Round Table Discussion4:30 PM, Wed, 02/04/15 - Wed, 02/04/15
- Capoeira Resistencia7:00 PM, Fri, 02/06/15 - Fri, 02/06/15
- Yoga5:00 PM, Fri, 02/06/15 - Fri, 02/06/15