Are Your Belongings Insured?
Students often bring valuable items to campus -- laptops, cell phones, iPods, books, clothes, etc. If your belongings are not covered on a parent or guardian's homeowner's policy, or you would like additional coverage, you may want to consider purchasing a separate insurance policy before you arrive on campus. Following are links to reputable companies who are in the business of insuring college students' property against things such as theft, fire, or flooding. Fortunately, these kinds of incidents don't happen often, but if they do, it's nice to know your belongings are covered!
National Student Services, Inc. www.nssi.com
College Student Insurance Agency, Inc. www.collegestudentinsurance.com.
- Women's Soccer11:00 AM, Sat, 08/23/14
- Welcome Week Comedy Hypnosis Show9:00 PM, Mon, 08/25/14 - Mon, 08/25/14
- Women's Soccer5:00 PM, Tue, 08/26/14
- Fall 2014 Opening Worship Service9:00 PM, Wed, 08/27/14 - Wed, 08/27/14
- Poster Sale10:00 AM, Thu, 08/28/14 - Fri, 08/29/14
- RCAD Bingo9:00 PM, Fri, 08/29/14 - Fri, 08/29/14
- Welcome Back FOTQ and Activities Fair4:00 PM, Fri, 08/29/14 - Fri, 08/29/14