Room dimensions: 17' x 11' (typical room size)
Window dimensions (quantity): 5' x 3' (1)
Electrical outlets: 4-6
Opened in the summer session of 1965, this residence hall honors Alpheus M. Bowman, Jr., '06, whose service on the Board of Trustees was unbroken from 1915 until his death in 1963. In addition to a generous gift of money in his will, the building stands upon property he left to the college. During the summer of 1988, the individual rooms of Bowman Hall were completely renovated, and during the summer of 1996 the basement of Bowman Hall was renovated to provide additional space for male residents.
As well as housing upper-class students, Bowman is also the home of Campus Safety and the Outdoor Adventures Center.
The rooms in Bowman Hall are not carpeted with the exception of rooms 001-009.
- Men's Lacrosse7:00 PM, Sat, 05/11/13
- Softball9:00 AM, Sat, 05/11/13
- Summer Visit Day1:00 PM, Mon, 06/03/13 - Mon, 06/03/13
- Student Organization Workshop5:00 PM, Mon, 08/26/13 - Mon, 08/26/13
- Poster Sale10:00 AM, Thu, 08/29/13 - Thu, 08/29/13
- Poster Sale10:00 AM, Fri, 08/30/13 - Fri, 08/30/13
- Alpha Phi Omega Info Session7:00 PM, Mon, 09/02/13 - Mon, 09/02/13