Pi Kappa Alpha
Located on the Elizabeth Campus, the Pi Kappa Alpha house, formerly know as Kime Hall, was completed in 1926 and was originally named in memory of R.W. Kime, who served as Secretary for the Lutheran Children's Home of the South for 19 years. Pi Kappa Alpha accommodates the affiliates and friends of the fraternity.
Lofts are permitted, per guidelines.
- Smores with Northside7:30 PM, Thu, 10/02/14 - Thu, 10/02/14
- Women's Volleyball6:30 PM, Thu, 10/02/14
- RCAD Casino Night 9:00 PM, Fri, 10/03/14 - Fri, 10/03/14
- Engaging Masterpieces: The Romantic Theme of Nature in German Art Song4:00 PM, Sat, 10/04/14 - Sat, 10/04/14
- Field Hockey1:00 PM, Sat, 10/04/14
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 10/05/14 - Sun, 10/05/14
- Hillel Sukkah12:00 PM, Wed, 10/08/14 - Wed, 10/08/14