Physical Address: 219 Market Street
Gender: Co-ed by alternating floor
Meal Plan Options: Residents may choose between a 14 and a 19 meal plan (freshmen must have a 19)
Bathrooms: Each floor has a shared, newly renovated bathroom
Laundry: Each floor has a washer/dryer available for residents.
Additional Information about Tabor Hall:
|Information about a Tabor Hall Typical Room:
Average Square Footage: 159
Window dimensions: 5 ¼' x 3 ½' in most rooms
Electrical outlets: 5 or 6
Rooms are not carpeted.
The building has central air.
Many rooms have painted accent walls.
See layouts here.
Extra things to consider bringing with you when moving into Tabor:
- Senior Class Wine & Cheese Reception4:30 PM, Wed, 04/29/15 - Wed, 04/29/15
- Women's Track and Field4:00 PM, Wed, 04/29/15
- Senior Class Picnic2:00 PM, Thu, 04/30/15 - Thu, 04/30/15
- RETIREMENT RECEPTION12:00 PM, Fri, 05/01/15 - Fri, 05/01/15
- Roanoke College Choir: Requiem8:00 PM, Fri, 05/01/15 - Fri, 05/01/15
- Roanoke College Choir: Spring Concert7:30 PM, Fri, 05/01/15 - Fri, 05/01/15