Physical Address: 219 Market Street
Gender: Co-ed by alternating floor
Meal Plan Options: Residents may choose between a 14 and a 19 meal plan (freshmen must have a 19)
Bathrooms: Each floor has a shared, newly renovated bathroom
Laundry: Each floor has a washer/dryer available for residents.
Additional Information about Tabor Hall:
|Information about a Tabor Hall Typical Room:
Average Square Footage: 159
Window dimensions: 5 ¼' x 3 ½' in most rooms
Electrical outlets: 5 or 6
Rooms are not carpeted.
The building has central air.
Many rooms have painted accent walls.
See layouts here.
Extra things to consider bringing with you when moving into Tabor:
- Southwestern Virginia/ Eastern Tennessee Alumni Chapter Reception6:00 PM, Wed, 10/01/14 - Wed, 10/01/14
- Field Hockey7:00 PM, Wed, 10/01/14
- Men's Soccer4:00 PM, Wed, 10/01/14
- Smores with Northside7:30 PM, Thu, 10/02/14 - Thu, 10/02/14
- RCAD Casino Night 9:00 PM, Fri, 10/03/14 - Fri, 10/03/14
- Engaging Masterpieces: The Romantic Theme of Nature in German Art Song4:00 PM, Sat, 10/04/14 - Sat, 10/04/14
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 10/05/14 - Sun, 10/05/14