Physical Address: 219 Market Street
Gender: Co-ed by alternating floor
Meal Plan Options: Residents may choose between a 14 and a 19 meal plan (freshmen must have a 19)
Bathrooms: Each floor has a shared, newly renovated bathroom
Laundry: Each floor has a washer/dryer available for residents.
Additional Information about Tabor Hall:
|Information about a Tabor Hall Typical Room:
Average Square Footage: 159
Window dimensions: 5 ¼' x 3 ½' in most rooms
Electrical outlets: 5 or 6
Rooms are not carpeted.
The building has central air.
Many rooms have painted accent walls.
See layouts here.
Extra things to consider bringing with you when moving into Tabor:
- Softball5:00 PM, Wed, 04/01/15
- Women's Lacrosse4:00 PM, Wed, 04/01/15
- Mu Beta Psi Open Mic Night9:00 PM, Thu, 04/02/15 - Thu, 04/02/15
- Sophomore & Junior Visit Day12:45 PM, Mon, 04/06/15 - Mon, 04/06/15
- Spring Visit Days9:00 AM, Tue, 04/07/15 - Fri, 04/10/15
- What Not to Wear: Roanoke College with an International Twist7:00 PM, Tue, 04/07/15 - Tue, 04/07/15
- Theatre Roanoke College: An Evening of One-Acts12:00 AM, Wed, 04/08/15 - Wed, 04/08/15