Physical Address: 219 Market Street
Gender: Co-ed by alternating floor
Meal Plan Options: Residents may choose between a 14 and a 19 meal plan (freshmen must have a 19)
Bathrooms: Each floor has a shared, newly renovated bathroom
Laundry: Each floor has a washer/dryer available for residents.
Additional Information about Tabor Hall:
|Information about a Tabor Hall Typical Room:
Average Square Footage: 159
Window dimensions: 5 ¼' x 3 ½' in most rooms
Electrical outlets: 5 or 6
Rooms are not carpeted.
The building has central air.
Many rooms have painted accent walls.
See layouts here.
Extra things to consider bringing with you when moving into Tabor:
- Men's Soccer7:00 PM, Fri, 08/22/14
- Women's Soccer11:00 AM, Sat, 08/23/14
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 08/31/14 - Sun, 08/31/14
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 09/07/14 - Sun, 09/07/14
- Alpha Phi Omega Fall Rush Campfire 7:00 PM, Tue, 09/09/14 - Tue, 09/09/14
- Performing Arts Series presents Andes Manta in Concert 7:30 PM, Tue, 09/09/14 - Tue, 09/09/14
- CAB Cinema8:00 PM, Sat, 09/13/14 - Sat, 09/13/14