Physical Address: 219 Market Street
Gender: Co-ed by alternating floor
Meal Plan Options: Residents may choose between a 14 and a 19 meal plan (freshmen must have a 19)
Bathrooms: Each floor has a shared, newly renovated bathroom
Laundry: Each floor has a washer/dryer available for residents.
Additional Information about Tabor Hall:
|Information about a Tabor Hall Typical Room:
Average Square Footage: 159
Window dimensions: 5 ¼' x 3 ½' in most rooms
Electrical outlets: 5 or 6
Rooms are not carpeted.
The building has central air.
Many rooms have painted accent walls.
See layouts here.
Extra things to consider bringing with you when moving into Tabor:
- Baseball2:00 PM, Sun, 04/20/14
- Junior Open House9:45 AM, Mon, 04/21/14 - Mon, 04/21/14
- Softball6:00 PM, Mon, 04/21/14
- Spring Visit Days9:00 AM, Tue, 04/22/14 - Fri, 04/25/14
- Baccalaureate 20144:30 PM, Fri, 05/02/14 - Fri, 05/02/14
- Roanoke College Choir, Oriana Singers Farewell Concert7:30 PM, Fri, 05/02/14 - Fri, 05/02/14
- Commencement 201410:00 AM, Sat, 05/03/14 - Sat, 05/03/14