Step 2: Prepare for Using the Housing Web Service
- Find out how many credits you have (as of the end of the Fall 2014 semester) using webadvisor.
- Check the schedule to determine when your time slot is! You also should have received an email titled "Timeslot for general housing selection with time AND date" that gives you this information. You will be able to log in anytime until the web service closes starting at that time.
- Beginning March 25, 2015 at 8:00am, you will be able to log in to the web service to fill out your housing profile and complete any missing information. Doing this before your time slot means that you will be able to choose your room more quickly when you log in during your time slot. When you log in, the "Application Menu," seen below, will be on the left hand side of the screen and will guide you through the steps. The first five items may be completed ahead of time. See below for more information about roommate selection.
- If you are planning on having a roommate (or roommates), you can request up to 3 prior to selecting a room. Requesting someone as a roommate does not automatically commit you to being roommates, but it prepares you for the option. For example, if you and a friend want to live together and if neither of you get singles, you can request each other to be prepared for your back up option!
- In order to request someone as a roommate he/she must have completed their housing profile and accepted the housing agreement, otherwise they will not show up in the search.
Step 3: Choosing a Room >>>
The Steps to the Housing Selection Process
Step 1: Do Some Research | Step 2: Prepare for Selection | Step 3: Choose a Room