Choose a Room
Step 3: Choose a Room
- Log in to the web service at www.roanoke.edu/housingselection using your Roanoke College username and password.
- The "Application Menu," seen below, contains the steps to choosing a room. The first five may be done ahead of time. When it's time to log-in, the sixth step, "Choose a Space," will become available.
- When you get to "Choose a Space," you will be able to search for certain halls, kinds of rooms, or potential roommates and select a room. This is where having back-up choices will be crucial!
- If you search and you get a message saying "no records found," it means those rooms or spaces are no longer available.
- If you are looking for an off-campus space, you can select "Off Campus" from the drop down menu next to "Room Type."
- Here's what the search section looks like:
- Didn't get the room you wanted? You have until Monday, April 13th at 4:00pm to make any changes in the web service. After the service closes, you can submit changes using the waiting list.
- Women's Lacrosse1:00 PM, Sat, 04/18/15
- Baseball12:00 PM, Sat, 04/18/15
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 04/19/15 - Sun, 04/19/15
- Oriana Singers: Spring Concert 3:00 PM, Sun, 04/19/15 - Sun, 04/19/15
- Senior Class Wine & Cheese Reception4:00 PM, Wed, 04/29/15 - Wed, 04/29/15
- Senior Class Picnic2:00 PM, Thu, 04/30/15 - Thu, 04/30/15
- Roanoke College Choir: Spring Concert7:30 PM, Fri, 05/01/15 - Fri, 05/01/15