- Events & Festivals
- Sports & Recreation
- Art & Museums
Located in the heart of Southwest Virginia, the Roanoke Valley serves as the area's cultural, economic, education and entertainment center with about 295,000 citizens.
There is a lot to see and do in Roanoke and in the surrounding area. Here's some ideas of upcoming events to check out.
April 18, 2015
Color Run- Salem Civic Center
For other ideas, check out the Roanoke Valley page.
Whether you're coming to town to visit the college or just passing through, here's all the information you'll need to get here and get around.
Nightlife, shopping, and more. Salem's got it all.
Salem offers several options for nightspots. Live music, dancing or a quiet booth to hang out with your friends.
Great food is easy to find all around the campus. From sandwiches to filet mignon, and all the pizza, late night goodies, and coffee in between, you can enjoy the best.
Roanoke College Address & Phone
Call 800-388-2276. For general information contact:
221 College Lane
Salem, VA 24153-3794
- Spring Visit DaysMarch 30, 2015
- Israel and PalestineApril 1, 2015
- Refugees of Shangri-La Movie ShowingApril 2, 2015
- Roanoke College Coffee Shop Talk - Magna Carta: What's So Great about the Great "Great Charter"?April 2, 2015
- Mu Beta Psi Open Mic NightApril 2, 2015
- Sophomore & Junior Visit DayApril 6, 2015