Currently, the tuition that Roanoke charges only covers about 50 percent of what it actually costs to educate a student. The difference is provided by gifts like yours, making it possible for students to receive a solid education that will benefit them for their entire lives. Give now
Keep up to date with what's going on with your students in the College Snapshots galleries.
Whether you're coming to town for family weekend or just a visit, here's all the information you'll need to get here and get around.
- How Do I Pay for College?
- Costs and Financial Assistance
- Apply for FAFSA
- Scholarships Dates & Deadlines
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Tuition and Fees
Register for the Parent Network
Help new Roanoke grads prepare for the real world by assisting with advising, interviewing, providing internships, etc. Register for the parent network now.
Commencement is coming soon! Get information for students and parents regarding this year's commencement. View the Commencement website.
The Parent Leadership Council gives parents the opportunity to enhance the value of their children's education through advocacy, advisement and philanthropy.
Roanoke's quality is recognized by The Princeton Review, U.S. News & World Report, Washington Monthly and more. Roanoke is also among the 276 colleges - less than 7% - that qualify for the prestigious Phi Beta Kappa honor society.
Parents of Future Students:
Parents of Current Students:
Keep in Touch:
Support Roanoke College:
- Tuesday Elderscholar Lecture Program beginsMarch 10, 2015
- Women's Forum 2015: Undoing Democracy: Neoliberalism and Political Life, Dr. Wendy Brown,March 10, 2015
- Women's Forum 2015: Climate Action: Roanoke College students speakMarch 12, 2015
- Thursday Elderscholar Lecture Program beginsMarch 12, 2015
- Women's Forum 2015: From Pant Suit to Hoodie: Journey of an Accidental EntrepreneurMarch 12, 2015
- Roanoke College Coffee Shop Talk: History Wars- Taking to the Streets over U.S. AP HistoryMarch 12, 2015