Campus Recreation at Roanoke College is designed to stimulate interest and participation in physical activities which can be utilized, not only as a student, but also during years after graduation. It is a program that fosters social development in a safe and relaxed atmosphere while satisfying the need to compete. Recreation also stresses certain intangible qualities, such as sportsmanship and fair play.
- Men's Lacrosse6:00 PM, Tue, 04/28/15
- Women's Tennis5:30 PM, Tue, 04/28/15
- Senior Recognition Dinner5:30 PM, Wed, 04/29/15 - Wed, 04/29/15
- Senior Class Wine & Cheese Reception4:30 PM, Wed, 04/29/15 - Wed, 04/29/15
- Senior Class Picnic2:00 PM, Thu, 04/30/15 - Thu, 04/30/15
- Roanoke College Choir: Spring Concert7:30 PM, Fri, 05/01/15 - Fri, 05/01/15
- RETIREMENT RECEPTION12:00 PM, Fri, 05/01/15 - Fri, 05/01/15